Volkswagen Brake Services in Greenland, NH
Don’t risk your safety or that of your loved ones when you suspect an issue with your brakes. If it’s taking longer distances to slow down, bring your vehicle to Seacoast Volkswagen in Greenland, New Hampshire. We’ll perform a detailed inspection of your brakes, diagnose any issues, and fix them for you quickly and appropriately. Don’t stress about possible repairs that may be needed, when we offer genuine OEM parts at an affordable price. We’ll get your brakes functioning properly and reliably again, so you don’t have to worry about expensive repairs down the road. Schedule an appointment or take advantage of our complimentary multi-point inspection, and we’ll get you fixed up!
Recommended Brake Services for Your Volkswagen
The key to keeping your Volkswagen running at optimal levels is to keep up with preventative maintenance. This is especially true when your brakes are concerned, as faulty brakes can cause unsafe and hazardous driving conditions. Don’t ignore an issue when you notice poor braking performance when we can save you the stress and fix the underlying problem. We offer the following brake services for your Volkswagen:
- Brake Fluid Exchange - Brake fluid transfers and amplifies the force of your foot on the brakes to the calipers; as a hygroscopic fluid, it will absorb moisture and eventually need to be replaced as it becomes less effective.
- Brake Pad Replacement - The brake pads (front and rear) consist of a metal backing and a softer brake lining that is designed to wear down; when this lining gets thin, it's time to have your brake pads replaced.
- Rotor Resurfacing - The brake rotors may become glazed or warped well before they wear out; we can resurface the rotors, smoothing their surface to help you avoid paying for entirely new parts before it's necessary.
- Caliper Service - The brake calipers squeeze together to push the brake pads against the brake rotors, and they will regularly need to be cleaned, lubricated, and inspected to ensure that they are providing the necessary precision.
Signs That Your Brakes Should Be Checked
If your Volkswagen is exhibiting one or more of the following issues, you’ll want to bring your vehicle in so our certified technicians can check your brakes.
- Poor braking performance
- Dashboard light(s) come on
- Softness when you depress the brake pedal
- Shaking or vibrating steering wheel
- Unusual squealing or grinding sounds
- Leaking brake fluid
- Steering wheel vibrates or shakes
- Burning smell when braking
Seacoast Volkswagen of Greenland, NH is the Top Choice for Brake Maintenance
We service Greenland, New Hampshire, and the neighboring areas of Portsmouth, North Hampton, and New Market, New Hampshire, as well as Kittery, Maine. Seacoast Volkswagen is your local service department providing quality brake services and repairs near you. Our technicians are trained and certified by Volkswagen to service your particular model, using genuine OEM parts from the manufacturer. We complete repairs and replacements quickly and correctly, so you can rest assured that your VW will run smoothly and safely, and your braking system will work as it should. We invite you to join us in our waiting area, featuring business workstations, a quiet room, and even a kids' play space. Schedule an appointment online using our simple system, and take advantage of our complimentary multi-point inspection.