Military & First Responder Program
Seacoast Volkswagen Supports Our Troops & First Responders
If you're a first responder or member of the U.S. military looking for a new car, then we want to help. Here at Seacoast Volkswagen, we appreciate all that first responders and active, reserve, retired and veteran military members have done to ensure we live in a safe and free country. Without their efforts, we wouldn't be where we are today. So, to thank these special individuals for the courageous efforts and service to our country, Seacoast Volkswagen is offering first responders and eligible military members a $500 bonus towards buying or leasing select new Volkswagen vehicles.1 To capitalize on the VW military special, visit our Volkswagen dealership in Greenland, NH, and save $500 on a new Volkswagen.
Do I Qualify for the VW Military and First Responder Bonus?
Eligible military members or first responders that qualify for the VW Military and First Responder Bonus are as follows:
- Active Duty U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve)
- U.S. Military Veterans (within 24 months of active duty)
- U.S. Military Retirees
- Active First Responders (Police Officer, Sheriff/Sheriff's Deputy, Correctional Officer, State Trooper, Federal Law Enforcement Officer, career or volunteer Firefighter, EMT, Paramedic, 911 Dispatcher/Operator)
What Do I Need to Quality for the VW Military Special Program?
In order to qualify for the $500 bonus towards a new Volkswagen vehicle, current or former U.S. military members should bring:
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Military ID Card
- DD-214 Veteran ID
- DD Form 2 Retired ID (blue colored)
- First Responder Department Issued ID
Visit us at Seacoast Volkswagen and let us help you shop for a new Volkswagen vehicle with a $500 bonus towards your next purchase. Whether you're stationed at Pease Air National Guard Base, Portsmouth Naval Shipyard or an officer at the Greenland Police Department, we hope to see you soon and as always, we thank you for your service.
1 Proof of military service or first responder employment and other documentation required. National Offer. Offer ends January 2nd, 2024