Now Hiring Automotive Technicians in Greenland, NH
If you’ve ever wanted to be part of a better team of technicians that will value your work and experience, we have an opportunity for you. At Seacoast Volkswagen, we’re hiring technicians to work in our service center and provide our customers with high-quality service and repair. We want you to join our team and become one of our expert Volkswagen-certified technicians. Our benefits are generous, and our compensation is commensurate with your experience and ability. We provide sick days, vacation days, holiday hours, and access to our premium health insurance, dental, and disability plans. Our state-of-the-art facility has all the equipment you need to succeed at the job at hand, and we provide uniform assistance and paid training to ensure you’re supported in the workplace.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
If you like what you hear, take a look at the responsibilities list below. If you think you have what it takes to become one of our certified Volkswagen technicians, we encourage you to submit an application. We’re excited to hear from you and evaluate your potential with our dealership!
- Take and retrieve repair orders to the stall area from the dispatcher.
- Follow work order to perform accurate and high-quality work for the customer, following all dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Find the root cause of all malfunctions and repair as necessary.
- Obtain the correct parts from the Parts Department.
- When the job is under warranty, tag and save parts for turning in, as well as for customer requests.
- Keep service advisors informed as changes occur, e.g., more work is necessary, more time is required to carry out work, or work is unnecessary.
- Maintain accurate and precise records.
- Use road tests to ensure the customer’s complaint is addressed fully.
- Perform quality checks on work done.
- Take part in all training classes.
- Stay up-to-date with all factory technical bulletins.
- Keep the customer’s cars clean at all times.
- Take part in all safety and housekeeping procedures.
- Know and abide by all federal, state, or local regulations regarding automotive service and repair work.
We Support our Technicians
We support our technicians in the workplace in all their goals and aspirations. We want you to grow with us as we become better and better, as you’ll be a valuable part of our team. We’ll listen to your opinions and ideas, incorporating your feedback into our larger business practices. We’ll also respectfully address all concerns you might have, and we’ll make sure both you and we are part of any solutions that need to come from those conversations. We do everything we can for our technicians because we know they’re the core of our excellent service.
Complimentary Seacoast Volkswagen Amenities
When you're ready to make your next service appointment, you can trust the experts at Seacoast Volkswagen. Our customer waiting area has a quiet room, a children's play area, free Wi-Fi, and many other amenities for you to use while you wait. Scheduling an appointment is easy: you can either use our online tool or call our service department during business hours to set up service!